There are no stringent rules on facilitating a session. Below are some guidelines to keep in mind.
1) Sessions on Saturday will be focused on increasing our happiness and topics can include mindfulness, self -compassion, purpose, calling, work-life balance, etc. Sessions on Sunday will be focused on spreading happiness in the world and topics can include giving, sharing, happiness in the workplace, etc.
2) Sessions can be anywhere from 30 mins to 60 mins.
3) You need not be an absolute expert on the topic you are facilitating. While we certainly would like to have some experts, you can also pick a topic, find a TED talk and facilitate a discussion around the topic. You get the idea – Wear your creative hats on and send us any ideas that you may have!
4) We would ideally like most sessions that involve discussions and participation from the group and not just a 60 min lecture on a topic. We will make exceptions so send us your ideas.
5) We cannot guarantee that your session will make it to the final agenda as we are trying to include a varying list of topics but we will try our best to accommodate your request as much as we can.